Browse » home» » » » » HP Color LaserJet 3800

HP Color LaserJet 3800

Buying the HP Color LaserJet 3800 had been one of the best purchases of my life. I am a business woman and I do my business from home. When I needed a laser printer for my work, I was perplexed as what to buy because I had not known then which of the products was best in use. As suggested by some friends in the know, I bought this amazing machine which has proved to be useful and unique in its outstanding functions and features.

This laser printer has superb color quality as well as advanced toner technology which enables it to form great colors with extraordinary quality. It also features networking tools and managements tools because of which it has become easier for me to connect it to the systems of my workers and secretary. Its fast speed is something I am extremely happy with. It does the work so quickly that it is almost unbelievable. It can print about 22 color or black and white prints in just a single minute which according to me is really fast.

I have been using it for the last seven months now and I am glad to mention here that in the past seven months there has been not a single time when I have found any error in or any kind of occurrence of malfunction. It has never even jammed and has always worked in the best way.

Some of my workers are not so capable to understand the monitoring of such machines but this printer is so easy to use and has such an easy way of functioning that almost anyone can operate it. Even my 9 year old son knows how to operate it. Other machines that I have seen are so complicated that they may take days to be able to be operated easily. Therefore this is one of its main characteristics that it is easy and simple to use.

This workgroup printer comes with a warranty of one year but I am sure there would be no such problems to use the warranty. Its size is really suitable, it is neither too large nor too small thus it can be placed even on the working desk for easy approach. The printer is silent in the standby mode while in the operating mode it does make just a little sound, so over all it is not noisy at all.
Advertisement