Browse » home» » » » HP DeskJet 3740

HP DeskJet 3740

I bought this printer a year ago and I have yet to experience any issues with its. So far it has just proved to be a perfect printer to fulfill my home needs and requirements. The HP DeskJet 3740 is not only easy to set up but at the same time it is also easy to operate. It does not have multiple buttons to turn it off or on. This can be done through a single button which is clearly marked with signs and lights. All the buttons are large and fixed at a logical distance from one another. This is the best thing I noticed about it and it really leads to the convenience of the user as it is easy to press the wanted button rather than mistakenly pressing something else like cancel.

It also saves time and money via its onscreen canceling buttons. If there are some extra pages which are not needed to be printed, they can be canceled even at the eleventh hour without jamming the machine. One thing I love about it most is the notice it shows on the screen for ink level indication. Therefore there is hardly any time when I am not aware of my ink level thus saves me running out mid print.

It gives 5 choices for print modes which include fast draft, fast normal, normal, best and maximum dpi modes. This results in selecting the task optimized results according to the required speed and quality. The single color cartridge offers a perfect black print while the 4,800 optimized dpi colors produce excellent color photos. The sheet tray holds about 80 extra sheets which save time and space. The printing speed is also plenty quick enough for home use at up to 10 color paper prints per minute while black and white prints can be printed at 14 papers per minute.

This simply designed printer is highly affordable and therefore ideal for home use to print out photos or whatever. This light weight machine can be easily moved wherever you need to. I can carry it easily to my bedroom or office. Its silent mode is highly commendable therefore I can even operate it when my kids are asleep, the noise is hardly noticeable.

I have used it for some time now and I can say that I have had no problems with it whatsoever.
Advertisement