Browse » home» » » » » Kyocera Mita KM 5050

Kyocera Mita KM 5050

The Kyocera Mita KM-5050 is an ideal addition in your home or office with its extensive features that are essential for performing your assignments and allowing you to easily manage and fulfill your official as well as personal needs. This machine has the capacity to handle all kinds of official demands and proved to be the best printer choice I have ever made. After changing two printers that were not efficient and could not handle the large paper volumes I purchased the Kyocera Mita KM-5050 on my friend’s suggestion and also after reviewing its features and functions.

The Kyocera Mita KM-5050 is a multifunction printer and is also a copier and scanner and with the laser monochrome printing technology it is able to produce exceptional quality results. The Kyocera Mita KM-5050 is perfect for you if you want the ultimate quality, speed, durability and reliability. This all in one machine had made my work simpler and easier, and its extensive functions allowed me to complete and fulfill my official demands and requirements. The maximum copying speed of this all in one machine is up to 50 pages per minute and maximum copying resolution is up to 600 x 600 dpi.

I can print on the plain paper as well as on envelopes and the text, graphics or images I print are so clear and easy to read and really stand out. The quality results of the high performance machine make it no less than the more expensive printers. The standard and maximum media capacity of the Kyocera Mita KM-5050 is 1200 and 1200 sheets respectively. This printer has high capacity and other than just printing it can also perform excellent copying and scanning functions and produces the same quality results as printing. With the exceptional features of the Kyocera Mita KM-5050, it uses less toner and avoids ink and paper wastage.

The Kyocera Mita KM-5050 comes with PC connection, its bypass feeder capacity is 200 sheets where as the output tray capacity is 250 sheets. The available PC connection includes parallel, hi speed USB, Ethernet 10 base-T/100 base-TX. The Kyocera Mita KM-5050 fulfilled my official demands and also saved me money, time and space if I would have bought three different machines for each function or purpose. The machine was easy to set up and I was able to do it myself without taking help from anyone one else just by reading the simple set up instructions.
Advertisement